Thursday, December 16, 2010

Attack of the ANTs!

Yes, ants attacking my computers! You won’t believe this, but its the truth.

Ant Attack

Summer heat forced “Ants” to think of a place cool and cozy, and they found a nice place in my computer chasis. They even penetrated the SATA PCB, fortunately surrendered before the real moving parts. Otherwise same thing would have happend as in last time. Reading head jamming! And if you open it ( assuming you are a newbie to HDD repairing ) you will be leaving with lots of extra screws and stuff, obviously ending the life of HDD. =)

After spraying with some liquid ( name was Copra) Ants moved away from chasis and now started making their home my logitech keyboard. Ants found the thin membrane edible and ate my letter “D, F & C” . ( Crap, how would I write Drink, Food and Cold ? ;-) )

Spraying continues …..

Now keyborad is clean and I managed to make it work. :)

Today : Ants are looking for a new place and they are wandering around my new LCD monitor. Being smarter than ever, I have already sprayed copra on it. Stupid ants ;-)

Spraying continues ….. [ Now I think people won't be entering my room, thats how it smells now :( ]

No comments:

Post a Comment